Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

To be fair to Chelsea, they brought more than that to Maine Road as an away following a couple of times.
Yep I noted that in another post.
I'm trying to remember how many the Platt Lane stand held when it was entirely for away fans.ie when they beat us 3-2 in the old second division.i thought it was 8k max but I may be wrong...
I don't recall them bringing anymore than that game when the away end was absolutely jam packed..and very very loud.

Yep I noted that in another post.
I'm trying to remember how many the Platt Lane stand held when it was entirely for away fans.ie when they beat us 3-2 in the old second division.i thought it was 8k max but I may be wrong...
I don't recall them bringing anymore than that game when the away end was absolutely jam packed..and very very loud.
I remember that game - we got hammered 3-2. They were all humming the Hovis tune.

131 goals in a Manchester City shirt and God knows how many assists. 10th on our leading scoring charts. Some right sad bitter cunts on here. Will always remember the 90th minute winner against Southampton. Great player for a lot of his time here.

I don't watch many Chelsea games so I don't know if he plays like that every week but he was like a man possessed today and it was a reminder of just how good he can be when he's in the mood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.