Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

His celebration annoyed me because it was one of those annoying 'look I'm not going to celebrate' celebrations, which come across as even more annoying.

Just fucking celebrate as normal.

Like most City old boys, had a good game against us and scored!! It writes itself on a regular basis! Heck, even Palmer got in on the action today!

Sterling has had a good little run of form, but none of that suggests City didn’t make a very good call in selling him for top dollar when the chance presented itself.

Good luck to him after years of “sterling” service to City. No ill will, and he was as respectful as one can be given the circumstances, so fair play to him. He owes City nothing. We were his employers, nothing more. He’s a London boy who made his name at Liverpool and has played for 3 of the best clubs in the country and his country 82 times. That doesn’t happen by accident, but he’s just not a “Pep’s City” player, esp at age 29.

Well played, Raheem, and good luck getting into the England team on your current form.

Can’t believe people are seemingly insinuating that because he had a good game today, it proves he wasn’t trying when he played for us against Liverpool.

There are only 10 players in history who’ve scored more goals for City. He gave us seven great years. I for one have no animosity whatsoever towards him.

One thing about being as good as City are is that very, very good footballers like Sterling and Palmer are going to be surplus to requirements occasionally. And very good players often have very good games, as they both did today.

Good luck to both of them from me at least.

Can’t believe people are seemingly insinuating that because he had a good game today, it proves he wasn’t trying when he played for us against Liverpool.

There are only 10 players in history who’ve scored more goals for City. He gave us seven great years. I for one have no animosity whatsoever towards him.

One thing about being as good as City are is that very, very good footballers like Sterling and Palmer are going to be surplus to requirements occasionally. And very good players often have very good games, as they both did today.

Good luck to both of them from me at least.

Absolutely good luck to them both.

I certainly wasn’t insinuating he didn’t try when he played against Liverpool or United when he was with us.

I wonder what was the reason he bombed every single game against our biggest rivals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.