Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

So its Liverpool or Chelsea then
No, neither of them.

That makes zero sense. If I was left of centre why would I stop supporting Liverpool? I don't like them, but I share some of their political views (anti-tory, anti-royal).

It could be Chelsea but it's not them. You're getting warm though.

No, neither of them.

That makes zero sense. If I was left of centre why would I stop supporting Liverpool? I don't like them, but I share some of their political views (anti-tory, anti-royal).

One of the worst set of fanbases with regards to racism, fans completely changed there ways to leaning Left from what they once were.

So a English team in blue? Or a London based team

No, neither of them.

One of the worst set of fanbases with regards to racism, fans completely changed there ways to leaning Left from what they once were.

So an English team in blue? Or a London based team
My guess would be Millwall.

So a English team in blue? Or a London based team
True, they contradict themselves from the pasts. But I am talking about them now. Also, like Barcelona, they're a left leaning club that wants to lord it over the rest of the league. So essentially also right-leaning with their wanting to dominate everyone.

No, I might as well just tell you. It's Rangers. I have been posting in the Scottish football threads enough.

Anyway not sure how this came to my allegiances. I gave some fair opinions on Sterling and was jumped on by a few people. Doesn't seem right.

Should people be afraid to voice genuine opinions here?

True, they contradict themselves from the pasts. But I am talking about them now. Also, like Barcelona, they're a left leaning club that wants to lord it over the rest of the league. So essentially also right-leaning with their wanting to dominate everyone.

No, I might as well just tell you. It's Rangers.
Queens Park or Berwick ?

No, I might as well just tell you. It's Rangers. I have been posting in the Scottish football threads enough.

Anyway not sure how this came to my allegiances. I gave some fair opinions on Sterling and was jumped on by a few people. Doesn't seem right.

Ahh I see, i did have a feeling it may be them. but as a fan who goes upto Rangers a few times a season I thought surely not.

But anyways fair enough.

No your allowed an opinion, we are not a communist country stopping free speech just yet ;-)

Not if you can ignore the fuckwit responses you will get.

You must have read a matchday thread ?

Just accept you are now a City fan and we can all move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.