Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Isn’t it a bit needy wanting a video? Who could really give a shit?
Needy? You saying I'm needy because I wanted a video?

Erm ok.

Couldn't give two fucks if there was a video if I'm honest, was just comparing the fact ferna and gabby both did vids and raz didn't.

That's all.

Blimey there are some handbags swinging tonight.

Last edited:
Needy? You saying I'm needy because I wanted a video?

Erm ok.

Couldn't give two fucks if I'm honest, was just comparing the fact ferna and gabby both did vids and raz didn't.

That's all.

Blimey there are some handbags swinging tonight.
If you couldn’t give 2 fucks,like the rest of us, why harp on about it?

I will miss the Raheem who played on the right in that season with Sane. Unless Alvarez can play there, we don't have an alternative. Mahrez and Palmer are both left sided players who cut back onto their stronger foot. As far as I can tell, Haaland would appreciate early crosses into the box having watched him play for Dortmond and Norway. I hope we buy a right sided player.
I wish Raheem all the best. It will be strange seeing him play in another shirt.

You’re barmy you.

“He didn’t get us and was never one of us”
Truly weird attitude. In what way is that true?

“we won't be seeing anybody in a city shirt missing and open goal from one yard ever again”

Erling Haaland

Kevin de Bruyne

Bernardo Silva

These are all gonna be here next year.

Perfect example of someone not liking Sterling for no apparent reason.

I've got a feeling you work in IT?

Am I right?

I mean I have to applaud your presentation, outstanding mate.

Do you understand when we say that a player gets us? They invest physically, emotionally, the whole package. Vinny. Zabba. Kun. Merlin. They just know.

And how did you deduce that I didn't like Raz? I loved him playing for us but It's just unfortunate that it went tits up. He stank the place out for 18 months, looked miserable half the time, it happens. Players move on and we wish them luck.

Just not that bothered with Raheem, no biggie.

Good luck to the lad I Say. Given a hell of a lot for the club and been rewarded tremendously in return both by the club and us fans. We all know his marmite status but in my opinion without his equaliser against Sunderland and that cross against Villa, who knows?

Hopefully he like Jesus won’t give us too much trouble over the new season as we’ve got a lot more problems to give others more trouble in my opinion.

Will be weird not seeing him in a city shirt next season, but a big thank you Raheem for some great moments and big goals. Chelsea have got a great deal here, cheers Raheem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.