Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Is he better than what they already have though? Not for me. Arteta is looking at this through rose tinted glasses.

Is he better than what they already have though? Not for me. Arteta is looking at this through rose tinted glasses.

The only real benefit I can see is to give Saka a rest and also as a back up as central forward due to issues with Jesus fitness.

Difficult to see him getting game time on the left with Martinelli there and Trossard (who always seems to get a raw deal) occupying that spot.

His signing does not strengthen the first 11 for me but gives viable options right across front line in the event of injuries.

Arteta's putting the band back together again.
He'll need one of these to get back to 17/18...

47ea2c37db3420f799b3dbff1aae1d81.gif

Martinelli has been poor for a while now. Probably will get moved on. Trossard puts up good numbers but good enough to start regularly? Not sure. On paper it’s a smart move.

Arteta needs to deliver now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.