Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Apparently Arsenal are covering less than half of his wages, with no loan fee.

Chelsea's strategy has been a total joke. They intended to sell Sterling, Chalobah and Chilwell. They've ended up loaning out the first two on very favourable terms to Arsenal and Palace, and Chilwell's presumably going to sit in the stands until January.
Chelsea had zero leverage. Be surprised if Arsenal are paying a quarter.

Chelsea had zero leverage. Be surprised if Arsenal are paying a quarter.
You won't be far out but I'd imagine about 33-40% but he'll be back at the Chavs next season with a 30m wage liability and 20m amortised write down, big problem for a club that will probably not be in the CL next season but they've got the safety net of the World Club Championship.

You won't be far out but I'd imagine about 33-40% but he'll be back at the Chavs next season with a 30m wage liability and 20m amortised write down, big problem for a club that will probably not be in the CL next season but they've got the safety net of the World Club Championship.
4th place is possible for them, but not likely. Villa, Spurs and the rags have form for being shite too though.

100+ goals and what would have been the 3rd to 6th (depending on how old you are) most important goal for us of all time against spurs if it wasn't for the bollocks of VAR. I won't boo him.
Decent signing at his best. Needs a bit of an arm round the shoulder which he'll get off arteta - might do really well and will inevitably score against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.