Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I hope he succeeds but it is a huge ask being a step up from Peak Sterling or peak Sane for that matter.
Both at their peak.were incredible for us.
Peak Sterling was extremely effective….but he never convinced me as world class individual - he fitted in well and was a great cog in the machine, but I think our current wingers have more to their game and so did Sane.

Great move for Sterling and Arsenal. Probably not going to be starting but who knows, and he's a pretty good option for rotation and impact from the bench. Not many negatives from their point of view.

Good luck to him, hope it puts a smile back on his face, and I hope he's not the one who misses the chances that mean that Arsenal bottle it again, that spot is reserved for Saka :)

"Raheem Sterling, he's 2nd in the league" ;)

They should be booing Rashford for the energy levels he gives throughout the season ! But instead they gave him a 5 year contract or something haha
They really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Icing on the cake was when the fraud went on the piss in Belfast mid season and pulled a sickie because he was hung over.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Icing on the cake was when the fraud went on the piss in Belfast mid season and pulled a sickie because he was hung over.
Silly boy with some high jinks. Still
caused a bigger media storm than Walker trying to harbour a secret fam

Arsenal have managed to get Kai Havertz back close enough to his levels while at RB Leipzig and there is no reason why they can't do the same with Raheem Sterling. The only thing the signing doesn't really improve them.

Silly boy with some high jinks. Still
caused a bigger media storm than Walker trying to harbour a secret fam
The difference is that Walker doesn't try to deceive the public into thinking he's some kind of saint who cares about disadvantaged children.
Lied about not having access to reading books as a child then piggy backed onto a charity his Mum was involved in before walking away after getting an undeserved MBE.
An absolute fraud both on and off the pitch.

If only Arsenal would have had Sterling ready for selection today, they could have had 20 shots and one on target instead of 19 shots and one on target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.