Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Cos he’s moving to your main title rival this season and could make the difference. Seems to be a lot of support for him though which is fair enough but contrasts to a lot of the stuff said about Cole Palmer who backed himself and is now one of the stars of the league. Sancho has been a disaster if a signing just relieved he’s out.
I’m happy for Cole to do whatever he does, he’s gone to crazy town and is now king over there. I wanted him given more game time when he was here but I don’t see the details Pep does obviously and in Pep we trust, if he didn’t ask Pep how high to jump when the boss asked then he’s not for us. Regardless of what he can do on the pitch - other clubs could learn a lot from that philosophy.

As for Sterling - he tried his hardest for us, so wish him well but hopefully only into second place :)

If he had players like Rashford spitting his dummy out, barely running week in/week out - showing possible potential in fits and starts then I’d want them kind of players out asap and wouldn’t wish them well.

Yet a couple of months later Pep started him in the CL Final
So glad he wasn’t around for the next CL final ! Did well for us but not the quality we needed to compete with the likes of Real Madrid ….a 20 year old Brazilian is already showing signs of being a step up from old Razza.

Wish him well as he tried and did well for us, but his time has well gone and for good reason.

Why would we boo a player who won more Premier Leagur titles than your whole squad put together, scored over 130 goals and was sold on for more than he was bought for after 7 trophy laden seasons.
Will you boo Sancho who cost over £70 million and won the square root of fuck all?
They should be booing Rashford for the energy levels he gives throughout the season ! But instead they gave him a 5 year contract or something haha

There is a good player somewhere in there, But many times over the years the rabbit in headlights in front of the goal turns up, Something always puzzles me about Sterling playing at the top levels of the game and its timidness and being scared of the tackle, How a so-called top talent in the game is allowed to get away with it for so long,

It's so clear watching Sterling play he doesn't fancy the fight and once the defender gets the better of him or goes through him with a hard tackle it is game over the defender got him in his pocket, He's great on the ball and fast but nail him early he goes hiding and does not want the ball,

Sterling at Manchester City was never going to get protection from the officials and they let other teams kick him off the park,

So glad he wasn’t around for the next CL final ! Did well for us but not the quality we needed to compete with the likes of Real Madrid ….a 20 year old Brazilian is already showing signs of being a step up from old Razza.

Wish him well as he tried and did well for us, but his time has well gone and for good reason.
I hope he succeeds but it is a huge ask being a step up from Peak Sterling or peak Sane for that matter.
Both at their peak.were incredible for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.