Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Can you imagine Silva doing that? Or Zabaleta if a City fan was amongst West Ham fans after he left? Or Vinnie doing that over in Belgium when he was managing there? Or Sergio refusing a City shirt in Barcelona? Not a chance would they do that. Because they’re City legends and Sterling isn’t anywhere close. At least this puts that argument to bed. There’s an important distinction between being a legend and being a good player.
Nor Gabriel Jesus. Obviously bitter about something.

Some of you really need to get off the internet and go outside once in a while.

And in response to the mercenary comments, not one player in this team would play for us for free. This is their profession. They're just behaving as such.

Was this really such a big deal?
As below -
If I didn’t know better I’d almost feel like people who had a very difficult time keeping a lid on their animosity towards Sterling when he was a City player were just gagging for a reason to turn him into a villain now he’s gone.

1. Not once does Sterling look at who is holding the shirt, he refused purely on what shirt it was.

2. Who gives a shit anyway. We didnt pay him what he wanted so he has wanted out for a while. Found someone who'll pay him 300k a week went on his way. The lad never had any loyalties to us, he's simply chasing the £.
If he was chasing money he’d have stayed at city. Got paid a wedge still, still got in the England team regardless of his city selection and picked up a massive signing on fee next summer. He didn’t

Was this really such a big deal?
Some people are sensitive. Can be seen as disrespectful to city but I don’t think it was aimed that way. His goodbye video shown his feelings. I remember gerrard last home game at anfield, a fan tried to get an la galaxy too signed and he refused and said he’d sign them things when he joins. Just loyalty to current employers really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.