Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Usual suspects will love this.

Will be funny to hear some of our lot boo him like Liverpool fans do and then say "Oh but our reasons for booing him are totally justified".

Feel sorry for the kid being snubbed by his hero, you’re better than that Raheem.

Can you imagine Silva doing that? Or Zabaleta if a City fan was amongst West Ham fans after he left? Or Vinnie doing that over in Belgium when he was managing there? Or Sergio refusing a City shirt in Barcelona? Not a chance would they do that. Because they’re City legends and Sterling isn’t anywhere close. At least this puts that argument to bed. There’s an important distinction between being a legend with a genuine affinity to the club compared to just being an employee.
More accurate.
Works both ways, too. As soon as he signed for them I started following Sociedad social media to check on Merlin’s time there. Same with Kompany. Loving that Zabba is on the tour to the States.

Couldn’t care less what Sterling does. I wish him well though. He served us in his prime and contributed. He doesn’t see the club like the legends do, and that’s fair enough. Us as fans don’t see him in the way we see said legends. Also fair enough.

Last edited:
If he was chasing money he’d have stayed at city. Got paid a wedge still, still got in the England team regardless of his city selection and picked up a massive signing on fee next summer. He didn’t

He's getting more at Chelsea and he'd have got a signing on fee too. He could have signed the extension we offered and continued playing for the best team in the country, but the money wasn't right so he's gone.
His nose been out of place since we refused to match him to KDB's wage.

I genuinely can't imagine anyone caring or even posting a video of it if he'd signed it. If a video is posted of Kalvin Phillips signing a bunch of shirts including a Leeds one this week I don't think I would even notice... It's less about him not wanting to anger the new fans and more about him overtly doing something to appeal to them whilst dismissing a City fan in the process.
It's all a bit pathetic really. Who cares.

He's getting more at Chelsea and he'd have got a signing on fee too. He could have signed the extension we offered and continued playing for the best team in the country, but the money wasn't right so he's gone.
His nose been out of place since we refused to match him to KDB's wage.
Signing on fee would have been significantly higher next year. Much more than the extra in wages he’s currently getting now. I’m not his biggest fan but do you not think being back in London was a big factor too?

Same few rag posters crawling out of woodwork to comment on this in the middle of the night. How bans haven’t been given I don’t know, it’s not even subtle.

Silly thing for Raz to do, but I was SWP do the exact same thing before moving to QPR.

Crickey I thought Raz had done something really nasty.

The thing with social media Raz would have got stick of some of the chavs for signing a City shirt. He gets some stick for not signing a City shirt. He was in a no win situation.

I dare say Raz didnt sign all the Chelsea shirts !

It doesnt bother me, to me Raz was a top player for us and I wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.