Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha and Sterling is completely blameless for this? Just love the way everyone on here are saying Sterling is the victim.
Why would we think Sterling is the victim? It's Liverpool fans that are the victims, they're stuck with a second rate team managed by a tosser playing in a shithole stadium in a 3rd world city.

haha and Sterling is completely blameless for this? Just love the way everyone on here are saying Sterling is the victim.
Let's say that Sterling (and his agent) aren't 100% blameless (probably true to some extent at least), would you agree that that does not excuse the totally classless way Liverpool have approached the problem? Could you see City's owners doing what yours have done? No of course not, ours ooze class yours just ooze.

Why would we think Sterling is the victim? It's Liverpool fans that are the victims, they're stuck with a second rate team managed by a tosser playing in a shithole stadium in a 3rd world city.

They also need their scouse media mafia to constantly remind them that theyre still relevant.

Just had the misfortune of listening to another ex-dipper who is doing drivetime on talkshite. According to Ray Houghton if City are a big club they'd prove it by paying the £50M for Sterling.

OMFG

so what's Sterling's next move? If we don't plan on bidding again, he just going to keep calling in sick? Seems like he'd have to go to back to training sooner than later. Such an odd transfer, this.

Liverpool threw him to the dogs and instantly turned on a kid who just wants to win trophies... I am not saying Sterling is 100% the victim but he did what he had to in order to force the move. I mean Milner turned down (supposidly) 165k a week to leave us and we didn't bad mouth him or abuse him on the pitch or after games. The media also decided to tear Raheem a new one just because it's what all Liverpool fans want to hear, because God forbid they realize the fact that they are a second tier team.

How did Liverpool throw him under the bus. This is a fella who did an interview with the bbc without permission from the club, refuses to go on tour, calls in sick, rejects 100k (not about monet my arse), hides behind an agent who has been so unprofessional with some of the comments he's made and you say Liverpool threw him under the bus. It's ironic how only city fans think he's done nothing wrong but fans from other clubs are rightly saying his behaviour has been unacceptable. Like I said if the shoe was on the other foot you can bet your bottom dollar there would have been an outcry on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.