Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers talking about his contract negotiations to the press, numerous ex LFC types (including paid employees of the club) slagging him off on a daily basis for months, allegedly leaking details of private conversations to make him look bad.

Sterling did the interview (partly in response to the slagging he was getting), Ward did an interview and then nothing until this week.

Ex players jumped in when it started to get messy so don't kid yourselves into thinking this all happened before the bbc interview when it started to get out of hand. And Rodgers only mentioned that talks were ongoing and spoke highly of Sterling. Go and do your research. He never once criticized Sterling

How did Liverpool throw him under the bus. This is a fella who did an interview with the bbc without permission from the club, refuses to go on tour, calls in sick, rejects 100k (not about monet my arse), hides behind an agent who has been so unprofessional with some of the comments he's made and you say Liverpool threw him under the bus. It's ironic how only city fans think he's done nothing wrong but fans from other clubs are rightly saying his behaviour has been unacceptable. Like I said if the shoe was on the other foot you can bet your bottom dollar there would have been an outcry on here.
Maybe he wants to play with better players in a team that challenges for honours every season who also qualfy regularly for the champions league and even if it doesn't suit your head up your arse living in the past stanley knife weilding binrat scouse agenda that team is Manchestet City Football Club.

haha and Sterling is completely blameless for this? Just love the way everyone on here are saying Sterling is the victim.

If he's a 50 million pound player, pay him like he's a 50 million pound player....not like he's Charlie Adam or Matthew Etherington.

Ex players jumped in when it started to get messy so don't kid yourselves int think this all happened before the bbc interview when it started to get out of hand. And Rodgers only mentioned that talks were ongoing and spoke highly of Sterling. Go and do your research. He never once criticized Sterling

The man who likes to conduct contract negotiations in a private and dignified way said something along the lines of "He's turned down an incredible offer for a young player" to the TV cameras. I think he said that in March. How did he think people would react to that?

When was the BBC interview again?

It's pretty clear Ward/Sterling have tried these antics to force Liverpool to sell but it's isn't working and they're getting desperate. You guys are naive if you think fsg will bow down. It's 50m or see ya

So what were your thoughts when Lovren threatened to go on strike if Southampton did'nt let him go to your lot.Or Lallana refusing to play for Southampton,which he denies ( of course he would).

Maybe he wants to play with better players in a team that challenges for honours every season who also qualfy regularly for the champions league and even if it doesn't suit your head up your arse living in the past stanley knife weilding binrat scouse agenda that team is Manchestet City Football Club.

I have no problem with him wanting to play for a team that is challenging for trophies even though at 20 he's go so many years left in him to achieve his aims. However, the way him and his agent have gone about this is absolutely embarrassing and totally unprofessional. I don't expect many city fans to agree though

How did Liverpool throw him under the bus. This is a fella who did an interview with the bbc without permission from the club, refuses to go on tour, calls in sick, rejects 100k (not about monet my arse), hides behind an agent who has been so unprofessional with some of the comments he's made and you say Liverpool threw him under the bus. It's ironic how only city fans think he's done nothing wrong but fans from other clubs are rightly saying his behaviour has been unacceptable. Like I said if the shoe was on the other foot you can bet your bottom dollar there would have been an outcry on here.

when you say it is not about Monet, just what the fuck has a French impressionist painter got to do with the fact that you are a bunch of no mark coach bricking scumbags of the very fucking lowest order

The man who likes to conduct contract negotiations in a private and dignified way said something along the lines of "He's turned down an incredible offer for a young player" to the TV cameras. I think he said that in March. How did he think people would react to that?

When was the BBC interview again?

Show me the quote where Rodgers said this?

You've just got a player who like yours, refused new contract offers before signing for free with a massive signing on fee!!! Where do you see the bile and vitriol on here towards James Milner???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.