Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Suarez was sobbing uncontrollably he actually sounded like a mammal that had been gravely injured.

"AWOOAAAHHHHHAEOOOOOOO"

Ugly ****.

-88693455.gif

It's still a sore point that they had the league in the bag and FUCKED IT UP

City were simply there to mop up because we fight to the end

They'll never forgive us for that when in reality they should never forgive Rodgers for pushing v Palace for GD

I have the season review on lock down on my Sky box and watch it every time I need cheering up, it's fucking magic!!! Especially the horrible bastard Suarez crying like a fucking tart

Pushing for GD was the only way they then could of won it? They didn't lose it at Palace they lost it against Chelsea going gung ho when they could of got away with a draw in that one.

Pushing for GD was the only way they then could of won it? They didn't lose it at Palace they lost it against Chelsea going gung ho when they could of got away with a draw in that one.

Don't ruin it for me, the Palace game was fucking hilarious.... the faces of the away fans when the third went in............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.