Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not just about filling the numbers though is it. If its just about technically filling up the squad numbers you could bring in your reserves. The next time you face up Bayern Munich, and your bench is packed with underage players, theyre not gonna be too worried are they. 2-3 injuries is all that it would take to see that happen.

That's twice you've mentioned Bayern, we beat them last season and the season before. Anyway any excuse to post this:

WTF? Fernando over Fernandinho? Crazy talk!! :-)

We all know 4-2-3-1 is City's best formation, but who are the 2 and 3, and which one Yaya deserves to be in, are questions that need answers! I think Pogba is part of the 2 with Fernandinho, with Yaya in the middle of the 3 and Silva and Nasri either side of him. Throw in Sterling and we now have Nasri under pressure. Throw in De Bruyne, and we have some serious options in the 2-3 department, which is EXACTLY where Pelle needs strength in depth, as Mourinho proved last season.

We need a settled back 4 to sit behind and clean up messes and then we need to let 5 WORLD CLASS players do what they do best. Aguero up top picks himself every game he is fit, and most games he is only half fit, with Bony coming in to assist when needed and to replace more frequently when Sergio is tiring.

So, who plays second center half? MDM, Mangala, or Denayer (if he signs!!!).

Starting to get an itch that may need scratching before Aug 10th!
The obvious error is Fernando/Fernadinho, but the formation they have is spot on with with the 4231/4123 and its interesting to have it proved (if the OPTA stats are correct) that Aguero supported by skillful attacking midfielders is the best way to get the most out of him as many of us have been calling for.

The potential of that formation with Sterling, KDB & Pogba added to the mix is a mouth-watering prospect. I'd go even further and add Delph for £8-10m into the mix as a direct home-grown replacement for Fernando. I like Jovetic as a player but if he has to go to make all this possible, its a pill I could easily swallow.

Dzeko looks like he's going which is best all round imo, so it now makes sense that we extended his contract when we did and gave him another chance with Pellegrini. At worst it maintained his transfer value and at best it put us in the driving seat to any potential transfer as opposed to what happened with Milner.

For me its just Kolorov left to be replaced by someone with more pace and defensive bite and we should be to rock and roll.........

I don't think Liverpool will accept the £45 Million bid.

Don't know why, I just think they're too stubborn and thick to accept anything other than the fee they've been posturing over from the start!

Weird, deluded halfwits.

I don't think Liverpool will accept the £45 Million bid.

Don't know why, I just think they're too stubborn and thick to accept anything other than the fee they've been posturing over from the start!

Weird, deluded halfwits.

agree also they'll think hell there's weeks left yet till the transfer windows shut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.