Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have missed out on one young England player so for the sake of 5 million more we need to make sure we get Sterling in now! We get him and it may set the ball rolling with some other signings.

one thing for sure if we sign nobody we are much weaker than last season given the players who have left. FFP restrictions are off and we are the richest club in the world. ....get spending! !!
I'm sure it will happen mate, but with each passing day and no news you begin to wonder. Mid July nearly now and diddly squat to report. Surely this next few weeks will see something happen.

Signing players is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

You have to get them interested, which takes time.
Then convince them you're the right one for them with offers they can't refuse.
Make sure you ward off other evil suitors, particularly cockneys and smooth Spaniards.
Then entice the object of your desires over, before showing them just how big you've become.
Once they see that, it's time to seal the deal
Then you spunk your load.

In this case £150 million load.

I'm happy for the club to establish the value of our targets and to not exceed that value. And I'm confident that we can reach the next level by doing so.

I'm 100% certain that the club believe we can get our targets within those limits. If they werent they have moved on to other targets.
Another sensible post mate. We have a price were willling to pay and a team who know how to ngotiate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.