Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
£49million hg or not seems overpriced. Potential is obvious but is his potential greater than the likes of Isco or Reus who we have previously targeted and arguably would have cost less? His conduct is also a concern in my view. He is undoubtedly an upgrade on babas but that's not actually that tough.

Im not spinning anything. £49million you paid for him. What football fan in the country thinks hes worth £49million? Ask any football fan from other teams if they think hes worth that.

And at the end of the day from the 2 clubs involved, we dont think hes worth £49million, and neither do you guys! Let be absolutely honest.

Neither your fans or our fans think hes worth that.
When we start the season he will be wearing a blue shirt, not a red one. How much he cost for that to happen matters not one bit.

Cracking signing for us, at a price we can afford.

£49million hg or not seems overpriced. Potential is obvious but is his potential greater than the likes of Isco or Reus who we have previously targeted and arguably would have cost less? His conduct is also a concern in my view. He is undoubtedly an upgrade on babas but that's not actually that tough.

We have a winner !

Great we've got him - but we should have just paid the £50m weeks ago if the quoted fee is true.
Weeks of wrangling to save £1m is pathetic and it really gives Liverpool a PR win.
I guess the loss of Delph forced our hand somewhat.

Still a fantastic player who totally transforms our counter attacking options. So in the end the real victory will be ours.

In terms of the deal, youve given us Milner in his prime + £49million for Raheem Sterling.

I think we can agree Milner played better than Sterling last year as well.

Great that Liverpool fans now need us to win the CL and prem fa cups league cup to get the extra 5mill. I think it's 40m + 4m in add ons as first reported and it's the usual Scouse rag media shit adding extra on. Let's hope city announce the fee when all signed and sealed. Liverpool will waste that 30-35m on a load off shite anyway

3 ex-Liverpool players spouting their biased shite on SSN one after another bang, bang, bang....ffs any chance of some balance please SKY ????

Come on, now Stan. Fairs fair. They followed up the Dipper ex-pro conference with the MANUre Sunday Night at the Carrington! Bastian on his private jet, Dick van Miffy going to Istanbul and all the tweets and whatnot from his mates at The Swamp. That's better balance than yer normally get from SkySkunksTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.