Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, words fail me. I hope this is reported to the police and the cunts tracked down and charged.

Twitter as an organisation is a joke, they have no handle on it and they make only cosmetic efforts to resolve trolling and abuse as a PR exercise.

CJu-KHOXAAApz3P.jpg

CJu-KHsWcAE7XW_.jpg

CJu-KH7WoAAvLbk.jpg

CJu-KISWIAAgCPA.jpg

Typical Kop End Liverpool fans showing their true colours again

Beyond scum, and fucking thick with it. Black coon? FFS.....Much as I despise rags, these needy mourning deluded murdering bastards are running it close. Fuck off back under that stone you crawled out from under you racist scrounging ****.

As fans are we bothered how much we paid for Sterling ? Liverpool will only waste what they make on it . We now have fantastically wealthy owners who are investing in the club and the team and the city . Never forget the bad old days of getting beat by Stockport ,( in which we all supported the club , good days and bad.) We are on a rollercoaster that's on full throttle. Its fucking brilliant and I'm not getting off. Anyone got Messi 's phone number ?

ohhhhh Raheem burnt his candle down, he burnt his bridges too,
got sick of brenda rogers so he took a day of school,
cheeky got his chequebook out, transfered him to tha blues,
now Raheem is the fucking man, fuck rags and liverpool!!!

ohhhhh Raheem burnt his candle down, he burnt his bridges too,
got sick of brenda rogers so he took a day of school,
cheeky got his chequebook out, transfered him to tha blues,
now Raheem is the fucking man, fuck rags and liverpool!!!

Not bad

If I was Benteke or any other potential Liverpool signing I would think long and hard before joining that shower of shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.