Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough times for the guardians of the 'istory bubble. 10 years ago they were buying the best players and off-loading over the hill Fowler, Mac-what-is-name, and the like to us. Now they are selling us and other CL sides their best players while they go bin-dipping in the mid-table for bargains. How times have changed.

Most important thing is that we have one of our main targets in the bag. I wish we hadn't had to go quite so high, sadly where I live I am surrounded by Liverpool fans and they are the most annoying, tedious, deluded bunch of twats imaginable. Apart from united fans, obviously who I am also surrounded by.

Much anger in there. What a strange person you are. You are little better than those that you quoted if you truly believe what you just said.

Hopefully I won't see you at all. Never mind tomorrow.

It's true, I'm no better than somebody threatening to murder Sterling's daughter and racially abusing him because I said Liverpool fans are cunts.

Much anger in there. What a strange person you are. You are little better than those that you quoted if you truly believe what you just said.

Hopefully I won't see you at all. Never mind tomorrow.

Obviously someone with absolutely no experience of Liverpool fans

Most important thing is that we have one of our main targets in the bag. I wish we hadn't had to go quite so high, sadly where I live I am surrounded by Liverpool fans and they are the most annoying, tedious, deluded bunch of twats imaginable. Apart from united fans, obviously who I am also surrounded by.

You in Ireland LF?

The hatred, the envy, the jealousy & bitterness.

I've not felt it like this since we last brought in a top player for a big fee.

A Pogba signing would finish these twats off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.