Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fair point that you have rich Sheiks so maybe the money issue doesnt matter to you. But simply as a football fan discussing transfers, hes not worth that kind of money. Youre not getting that kind of player in that kind of money bracket.

Did we want Sterling to leave? No why would we, we were building him up as a player. Would I sell him for £49million? Id help him pack.

Listen its not a slight on you guys, youve bought him, youve got rich sheiks so what do you care. But hes worth nothing near that kind of money.

At the end of the day weve got no problems with you guys or clubs like Arsenal, all im saying is you might think how much did we pay for this guy after 6 months.

The betrayal from him is simply the way he treated the club, after we built him as a player, helped him grow, we even gave him a holiday in the middle of the season for goodness sake, we bent over backwards for him, and he repaid us by being a douche. As some of you have said, Milner left on good terms, thats because he conducted himself properly, this guy didnt.

Imagine if Harry Kane started acting the big i am just because he had his breakthrough season last year with Spurs. Thats what sterling did. He is only 20 remember.

Bollox

That is all.

meme2-2.jpg

Most important thing is that we have one of our main targets in the bag. I wish we hadn't had to go quite so high, sadly where I live I am surrounded by Liverpool fans and they are the most annoying, tedious, deluded bunch of twats imaginable. Apart from united fans, obviously who I am also surrounded by.
how's the weather in Norway

You think the penny might drop that they will only receive £36mill up front possibly rising to £39mill when they keep spouting thanks for the £49mill

Much anger in there. What a strange person you are. You are little better than those that you quoted if you truly believe what you just said.

Hopefully I won't see you at all. Never mind tomorrow.

Not sure where you're coming from there 80's?
Damo posts some of the worst shit I've ever seen from so called liverpool fans and you demonise him for doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.