Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys see him developing at City? The reason I say this is that he still needs a lot or development in his game. We always felt Arsenal was his first choice as he is a Londoner at heart and that would have been a more ideal fit for him in terms of where hes at in his game.

He still needs incubating and Wenger clearly is a man for that. Were doing something similar and Rodgers too has that ability, Henderson has developed massively under Rodgers, Coutinho, Sterling, next on the conveyor belt is Ibe, and Can, who looks really promising.

How do you see Pellegrini as a player developer because he definitely needs it. Not just playing him, week in week out, but teaching him how to play in training.

Sterling has a natural ability to get the ball to stick to his feet, but we most definitely taught him a lot of his game he possesses so far.

No, obviously Pellegrini won't bother coaching him.

Listen to yourself ffs

I actually agree but I think both are very good when they get a run of games.

I agree that both are good, Kolarov edges in with his attacking skills, deadly shooting, set pieces and the fact he is a scary dude!

I've had a couple of quid on Serg getting over 30 goals in the prem, 16/1, with those 3 hopefully behind him he can easily get that amount.

I am hoping Sergio gets 32 goals because not only would he set the record for most goals in a PL season but he would move on to 110 which would push ryan 'i live off of one good goal' giggs out of the top 20.

According to someone on the bbc newsfeed he hasn't even had his medical yet. They are claiming it will be tomorrow.

ric says he`s at the CFA, passed his medical and is doing his interview with city tv and doing pics mate.

Just reading BBC sportsday and I had this really nice thought.

Remember the last time we were getting this much stick over a transfer before a ball was kicked? It was for signing Negredo and Fernandinho for around the same amount as Spurs signed Paulinho and Soldado for. Ah you lads in the media with your transfer rating skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.