Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah and Sinclair convinced Delph to stay at Villa, Delph has convinced Sterling to join the football revolution at Villa - Micah, Sinclair and Delph were sold to pay for the first downpayment on Sterling ... and then I woke up.

Out of interest, what do you base that statement upon?

Having a major Public relations company on retainer, putting tenders to PR companies several times, and knowing that she wouldn't get 5 mins of consideration based on how I've seen our brand managed compared to similar brands. That's all.

If I was to elaborate more, I'd say I've heard the point made by dozens of reporters and media types when discussing us. If Aguero, Yaya or Silva were rags or chavs, they'd at some stage in be on the shortlist for the Ballon D'Or. Our PR dept don't have the first clue how to push our players brands. They are far too concerned with being perceived as non offensive and passive. As said, someone higher seems to be happy with the approach, but for a club of our size it's appaulling. Do Burger King do it when going head up against McDonald's? Do they fuck.

But anyway, lets see how they spin Raheem. The way I see it, they owe the lad a major PR offensive this year.

Last edited:
Waiting for the OS to confirm...

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.