Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
I'm not sure if the cuntish coterie of ex Liverpool players slagging him off in the media is funny or disturbing. Other clubs have ex players sticking up for them, but only Liverpool and the rags do it with such acidic and nauseating regularity.
"It's all about the money" seems to be the official mantra for these semi literate has-been's.
I would fucking love it if Sterling's next wage is £99,000 PW. Just a grand short of what the candle lighters have offered.
The look on the face of John "show me the pie" Barnes would be priceless.
Barnes was hilarious on Talksport this morning. He was trying his best to sound philosophical about Sterling moving to City, but you could tell it irritated him greatly. There was a simmering undercurrent of bile. He was then asked about Benteke moving to Liverpool and his tone changed immediately. Saying what a great move it would be for him. No thought for Villa or their fans, of course. Fucking clown.

Its gonna be a saga, isnt it?

Expect at least one domestic rival for him at one other from Europe...

But to pay 50m or even 40-45m, I dont know. And I cant see us negotiate a deal around 30m for him.

northstandgiveusasong said:
Sinclair has just signed permanently for Villa on a 4 year deal......... Mr Sterling is coming to town?

Totally a one for one trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.