Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems pretty obvious that he wants away from bully boy Brenda. I can't see a move abroad at this stage of his England career. Us or Arsenal I think, won't go to the rags and he'd be a bench warmer at Chelsea.

karen7 said:
drthingy said:
Appatantly booed at their awards tonight.

That's very classy of them,he is just a kid ffs
oh, that's going to change his mind and put pen to paper isn't it!!!?????
If he wants to win trophies, I can't see him going to Arsenal, one FA CUP a decade isn't exactly putting the trophy cabinet to any trouble!
Come to City, who wouldn't want to play with Silva and AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!

Bewar3them00n said:
karen7 said:
drthingy said:
Appatantly booed at their awards tonight.

That's very classy of them,he is just a kid ffs
oh, that's going to change his mind and put pen to paper isn't it!!!?????
If he wants to win trophies, I can't see him going to Arsenal, one FA CUP a decade isn't exactly putting the trophy cabinet to any trouble!
Come to City, who wouldn't want to play with Silva and AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!

... and Pogba. ;)

Pam said:
blueinsa said:
Pam said:
Make of this what you will, but the odds have just been cut by William Hill.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bettingpro.com/category/football/william-hill-raheem-sterling-next-club-odds-201505190014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bettingpro.com/category/foot ... 505190014/</a>

For the millionth time it means money has been placed, nothing more, nothing less lol

I know that blueinsa, but it still has to come from somewhere and be based on something. Which is probably why there is a whole thread devoted to transfer betting odds on the forum.
But someone could put a billion on Roy cropper to become our new manager and.the odds would come down. Doesn't mean anything

Puteulanus luna said:
Pam said:
blueinsa said:
For the millionth time it means money has been placed, nothing more, nothing less lol

I know that blueinsa, but it still has to come from somewhere and be based on something. Which is probably why there is a whole thread devoted to transfer betting odds on the forum.
But someone could put a billion on Roy cropper to become our new manager and.the odds would come down. Doesn't mean anything

It's not important

Absolute cunts don't deserve any loyalty from their players.

Massive club Liverpool lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.