Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie simply nicks his <cough> info from Twitter anyway so what's the difference? Attention seekers both.

youre-goddamn-right.gif

Sterling is an underwhelming signing. If he wasn't English we wouldn't even be in for him.
No we do tend to avoid golden boy winners, lucky we never burdened ourselves with Gotze, Isco, Pogba but I'm still trying to get over having to endure Balotelli and the winner from a couple of years earlier Sergio Aguero.

While Anderson and Pato did disappoint in between (although let's be honest most expected them to the next big thing - before they disovered KFC and unprofessionalism) before that it was Messi, Rooney and Fabregas.

Taking us all the way back to 2003's inaugural winner Van Der Vaart who was pretty bloody good.

Personally I think Sterling is a real handful and is worth every penny. He would be far more effective at City and would creat numerous chances for the likes of Aguero.

The irony is the red media are now trying to bad mouth him and tell us he is not good enough which even some weak blues are starting to believe yet when they mention price they all say £30m isn't enough.

Let's get him bought he will thrive at City.

Personally I think Sterling is a real handful and is worth every penny. He would be far more effective at City and would creat numerous chances for the likes of Aguero.

The irony is the red media are now trying to bad mouth him and tell us he is not good enough which even some weak blues are starting to believe yet when they mention price they all say £30m isn't enough.

giphy.gif

Omg, it's, it's, kiammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kiam, he says....

nlx7bl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.