Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get that excited about him unlike some City fans .
He's average at best .I would rather have Walcott or Wilshire than this lad .
Probably get more for your money with Walcott .

I find the view of Sterling by some incredible. He is 20 years old, what have others done at that age who have gone on to be superstars? He's not guaranteed success, but he's got a hell of a chance.

I find the view of Sterling by some incredible. He is 20 years old, what have others done at that age who have gone on to be superstars? He's not guaranteed success, but he's got a hell of a chance.

Totally agree, I think he'd be a cracking signing and not to mention he is going to play alongside better and more intelligent players. He will add another dimension to our play, his pace, his willingness to take players on and most importantly his runs from deep will be a major weapon should we sign him.
Like you said though he is only 20, so he will have some off dyas and he will make mistakes, just like every other 20 year old.
He'll learn more in one training session with Silva, Aguero and Yaya etc than he would of in an entire season playing alongside Balotelli, Sturridge and Henderson etc.

I think the club are being very cautious regarding the fees we pay. Yes we are going to spend big but aren't going to let anyone rinse us. We still have to be profitable and you never know when FFP and UEFA are going to try and bite us in our arses again. I reckon Liverpool will get nowhere near the £50m they are asking. I think 36m personally maybe a couple of million extra in add ons

Please, don't judge Sterling like his at his peak, everyone doesn't want him because he's maybe not quite there, he's only 20. He's no where near the finished article.

good

he's about their level tbf

shite
Fox News is about as reliable & trustworthy as David De Gea in a donut shop, clearly just getting scum supporters tuning in, visual clickbait. He'll be a confirmed signing for us by the end of June

fox news are saying sterling is willing to move to manchester united.
if thats true he can f@ck right off

If you're trolling you've failed miserably. Sterling saying that would be great news for City. It would mean Liverpool were more likely to sell him to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.