Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last fucking time, we want Sterling not only because of his potential, but because he is home fucking grown.
Or we could just get rid of Caballero and bring in a homegrown back up to Hart and save the Sterling money for a better non-homegrown player. Or try and kill 2 birds with one stone and test Real's resolve to keep Bale. Would cost a lot more than Sterling but is a far better player.

Really good article in the Guardian today. Saying how a move to us would be beneficial, and take him to the next level. Will the deal get done? IMO yes, not because of what itks say, but because it may appear that nothing is happening on the surface, but underneath, there are talks a plenty going on.

How does this clown get away with insulting everybody who post something he doesn`t agree with?
Why don't you try reporting me again then like your last failed attempt.

Or just ignore me.

Either way I couldn't give two hoots about what you think.

Edit, and my insult asked if he was 12? Hardly upsetting, unless you are 12 of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.