Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Liverpool connection who has given me info in the past and been right, although he told me Benitez to us was nailed on....

Anyway reckons the dippers are expecting a 45M bid with further 5M based on appearances etc. to land this weekend and this will get it over the line.

You have to love their sense of self-importance that they're "expecting" the bid.

Would love to see us take them on and turn down the offer, and have them call back a week later when no one will go higher than 30m. Just to take them down to their level.

Last edited:
Just made this point on twitter, if we sign Sterling for 45m, and he stays at the club for 10 years and wins us a dozen trophies, will the price tag be an issue?
Let the scousers celebrate getting a good price for one of the most promising youngsters in world football. It's all they get to celebrate these days.

Just made this point on twitter, if we sign Sterling for 45m, and he stays at the club for 10 years and wins us a dozen trophies, will the price tag be an issue?

same situation when we bought lescott but in his 5 years he helped win 4 trophies :)

giphy.gif

kb1z0n.gif

This is more apt.

Let the scousers celebrate getting a good price for one of the most promising youngsters in world football. It's all they get to celebrate these days.
If you consider the scenes when they were top of the league for two weeks, god knows what will happen if they get 50m for Sterling. I'm guessing an open top bus parade.

1398600475118_lc_galleryImage_The_Liverpool_team_bus_ar.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.