Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Chelsea pay 50m for Sterling? Would Utd? Would Arsenal?

No I don't think they would. Reason being is, he is not worth the money.

No the Scum just pay 35m for a over weight sick note left back! oh he will improve us and money wise its shouldn't concern you

I'll
Take your word for it.

My laptop has a virus so I haven't been on champs manager to check.

Neither are home grown though and we will have strengthened our squad and it will still be superior to theirs kiddo.

I've seen both & Kloplovbodicik was quite good tbf. Kovacic was 'meh' . Each time I saw him. Neither were playing in the Premier League.

I'm always happy, I live a good life.

I'm just a little bit more ruthless with my views, no harm in that. No harm in being different and not following the crowd

Your not getting the point... I said I would happily take Sterling because he is the best player in his age group in England, but he is nowhere near worth more than Aguero. Not having that.
No one said he is worth more than Aguero.

And Aguero would go for less than £100m in today's market so I don't get your link.

I'm always happy, I live a good life.

I'm just a little bit more ruthless with my views, no harm in that. No harm in being different and not following the crowd

Your not getting the point... I said I would happily take Sterling because he is the best player in his age group in England, but he is nowhere near worth more than Aguero. Not having that.

You don't have to "have it". Aguero's worth over £100M.

@citizens_1976 you need to take a chill-pill. From starting only, you are just bashing that poor guy would be a failure and "our" money down the hole. Relax and enjoy the show now :)

Just like when they bought Markovic, Lalana and Balotelli with the Suarez money?

We are buying(by the looks of it) a top class player who will fit our system. Liverpool are buying Europa League players and will try and make a system

They bought quantity over quality last year and looks like they'll do the same again

The point everyone is missing is, I want Sterling, I never said I did, just not for a laughable price. We are being buttf****d by Liverpool and it's only a matter of time until they give in. Forget bidding 50, stay at the same price and bid 40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.