Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets all hope their transparent attempts at trying to look relevant backfire, so whilst they're celebrating 'getting one over' on us, Southampton and co are all adding 10 million to the price of each player.
Exactly this. It's so fucking transparent.

This utterly vain charade of rejecting a couple of bids before 'reluctantly' accepting a third, in order to appease their supporters, has merely served to ratchet the price of their own targets up accordingly.

Kovacic is a brilliant talent and Konoplyanka is also a very good player. They would be great signings IMO.
I'll
Take your word for it.

My laptop has a virus so I haven't been on champs manager to check.

Neither are home grown though and we will have strengthened our squad and it will still be superior to theirs kiddo.

Like I have already said, they could buy Firmino and Konoplyanka for cheaper than Sterling and they may also get Kovacic and would still work out cheaper than Sterling.

Just like when they bought Markovic, Lalana and Balotelli with the Suarez money?

We are buying(by the looks of it) a top class player who will fit our system. Liverpool are buying Europa League players and will try and make a system

They bought quantity over quality last year and looks like they'll do the same again

So when do players start returning from holidays ? July 1 ?
Also, do we have any pre-season matches ahead of matches in Aussie?

Let him be. This is probably the only time he feels happy.

I'm always happy, I live a good life.

I'm just a little bit more ruthless with my views, no harm in that. No harm in being different and not following the crowd
I'll
Take your word for it.

My laptop has a virus so I haven't been on champs manager to check.

Neither are home grown though and we will have strengthened our squad and it will still be superior to theirs kiddo.

Your not getting the point... I said I would happily take Sterling because he is the best player in his age group in England, but he is nowhere near worth more than Aguero. Not having that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.