Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasHere said:
oakiecokie said:
IWasHere said:
Give me Zaha or Barkley any day. Sterling is the most overrated player I've ever seen. He won't get into any ANY top teams in Europe and people are already asking for 50 mil.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fucking hell have you been on the lash ???

Zaha's probably one of the most underrated players in the prem, I'm not saying he's 'all this' but had sterling been playing for palace people wouldn't be sucking him off as they do now.
CTWXFdC.gif
So Sterling plays for a big club and is one of if not their best player this season yet he's overrated.

Zaha moved to a big club and flopped something fierce, then flopped at Cardiff and is "the most underrated player" because he now plays for Palace whilst being a sub just under a third of the time.

[bigimg]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-51461-Ace-Ventura-alrighty-then-gif-TMeR.gif[/bigimg]

pudge said:
IWasHere said:
oakiecokie said:

Zaha's probably one of the most underrated players in the prem, I'm not saying he's 'all this' but had sterling been playing for palace people wouldn't be sucking him off as they do now.
CTWXFdC.gif
So Sterling plays for a big club and is one of if not their best player this season yet he's overrated.

Zaha moved to a big club and flopped something fierce, then flopped at Cardiff and is "the most underrated player" because he now plays for Palace whilst being a sub just under a third of the time.

[bigimg]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-51461-Ace-Ventura-alrighty-then-gif-TMeR.gif[/bigimg]

lmao I love that guy

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some reports tomorrow will reveal the true fear our rivals have of Sterling signing for City.

Yes folks, roll up, roll up, the famous Man United are in town.

Haha, you couldn't make it up... Oh wait a minute...

Don't fret about such scaremongering.

Liverpool are well aware his agent only wants him at City, even if they are smearing he wants to go back to London.
Okay, so...

Sterling wants out of Liverpool

His agent wants him to go to City

He wants to go to a club in London

United are scared of him joining City so they are getting involved

And Liverpool don't want to sell him, but are listening to offers.

Is that it?

McfcMK said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some reports tomorrow will reveal the true fear our rivals have of Sterling signing for City.

Liverpool are well aware his agent only wants him at City, even if they are smearing he wants to go back to London.
Okay, so...

Is that it?

He didn't say that. He said all the noise about him wanting to go to London is coming from Liverpool, not Sterling.

stony said:
McfcMK said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Okay, so...

Is that it?

He didn't say that. He said all the noise about him wanting to go to London is coming from Liverpool, not Sterling.
Oh, right. My mistake.

McfcMK said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Okay, so...

Is that it?

United are not involved, it's made-up bullshit.

Liverpool don't do business with United, ever!

And certainly when they can have City, Arsenal and Chelsea at the table.

Sterling is already in the dog house.

He would need 100 Rottweilers to guard him if he went to United.

Like I say, made up in the pub today.

pudge said:
IWasHere said:
oakiecokie said:

CTWXFdC.gif

IMO hes overrated. If Sterling went to the rags would he get game time? If so who for? Mata? Di maria? Yes I do think he's overrated, 50 mil for someone who can't get into any top teams starting line up. He won't even get into arsenals line up. IF we buy him we are going backwards, buying someone who's not even better than Nasri would be worrying. He's only playing for bin dippers right ow because they have no other option.

As for zaha, I wouldn't say he was a flop, he just wasn't given the chance. It's like saying pogba was a flop at the rags. He was on the bench at palace because Neil 'the football genius' Warnock was in charge. This is the same manager that played a striker left mid (Campbell).
nXPruDN.gif

IWasHere said:
pudge said:
IWasHere said:
CTWXFdC.gif

IMO hes overrated. If Sterling went to the rags would he get game time? If so who for? Mata? Di maria? Yes I do think he's overrated, 50 mil for someone who can't get into any top teams starting line up. He won't even get into arsenals line up. IF we buy him we are going backwards, buying someone who's not even better than Nasri would be worrying. He's only playing for bin dippers right ow because they have no other option.

As for zaha, I wouldn't say he was a flop, he just wasn't given the chance. It's like saying pogba was a flop at the rags. He was on the bench at palace because Neil 'the football genius' Warnock was in charge. This is the same manager that played a striker left mid (Campbell).

I completely agree he is not worth 50 mil 20 max

The take I get on it is

We want Sterling and Sterling/agent wants us

Smear tactics that Chelsea and Rags are after him as Dippers would be fuming if sold to either due to mutal dislike between fans of Dippers and Rags and Chelsea, this in turn softens the blow if he comes to us as we are the better evil of the three.

We could also offer players Jovetic, Dzeko etc.

But what about arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.