Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
stony said:
IWasHere said:
Give me Zaha or Barkley any day. Sterling is the most overrated player I've ever seen. He won't get into any ANY top teams in Europe and people are already asking for 50 mil.

You have to be taking the piss.

He's either taking the piss or knows nothing about football so either way who cares what he says.

So all of a sudden I know nothing about football because I don't agree with your opinion? Grow up.

5948947 said:
totallywired said:
5948947 said:
dont want looks like a 10 year old lesbian
You Sir, are a cock. Now jog on.

or wot m8

or wot?

uwotm8-o.gif

oakiecokie said:
IWasHere said:
Give me Zaha or Barkley any day. Sterling is the most overrated player I've ever seen. He won't get into any ANY top teams in Europe and people are already asking for 50 mil.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fucking hell have you been on the lash ???

Zaha's probably one of the most underrated players in the prem, I'm not saying he's 'all this' but had sterling been playing for palace people wouldn't be sucking him off as they do now.
CTWXFdC.gif

Some reports tomorrow will reveal the true fear our rivals have of Sterling signing for City.

Yes folks, roll up, roll up, the famous Man United are in town.

Haha, you couldn't make it up... Oh wait a minute...

Don't fret about such scaremongering.

Liverpool are well aware his agent only wants him at City, even if they are smearing he wants to go back to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.