Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find these ITK posters and twitter accounts extremely weird. I have seen literally hundreds of Liverpool ones come and go over the years without much validity to many of them. The reality is that they are mostly a saddo sitting at a keyboard with no real information involving themselves in an internet circle jerk but still the thing though I really never got is that if that person was a fan of the club why would he be leaking sensitive information about the club's dealings? Surely no good can come from that for the club you support. Why as a fan would you be thanking him for doing so?

I always find these ITK posters and twitter accounts extremely weird. I have seen literally hundreds of Liverpool ones come and go over the years without much validity to many of them. The reality is that they are mostly a saddo sitting at a keyboard with no real information involving themselves in an internet circle jerk but still the thing though I really never got is that if that person was a fan of the club why would he be leaking sensitive information about the club's dealings? Surely no good can come from that for the club you support. Why as a fan would you be thanking him for doing so?

just maybe if it was that sensitive they wouldnt have been told in the first place

I light a candle for him daily, is this ok?

ITK's are all just part of the fun at the end of the day.

What they post on forums such as this will have no impact to the actual transfer. Unless of course you believe someone high up on the Liverpool board is browsing here and sees TH saying we are dragging our heels so tells Henry based on this info and not the fact we haven't bid again for 10 days that they just stop any sort of deal as we are taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.