Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling deal is not done.

To be clear, we have an agreement with his camp but nothing with Liverpool yet.

Liverpool had the money to bid for Depay last month so we have to be careful directly linking their recent spend to Sterling money burning a hole in their pocket.

I'm sure they have budgeted for his sale but there is still work to be done.

The links to Chelsea are more of a leaked come on for City to finish the job.

I believe we are taking our time for a very good reason, we know it will get done when we are ready.

Patience, even in a one-club auction.

Liverpool had the money to bid for Depay last month so we have to be careful directly linking their recent spend to Sterling money burning a hole in their pocket.

I believe we are taking our time for a very good reason, we know it will get done when we are ready.

Well thats no good.The wet flappers will be out in force once more Tolm.

Cheers mate, although I for one have no bleeding patience.

Any news on Roberts and Pogba mate?

I keep saying it to everybody the deal with sterling is done and just needs the OK from the media team at Manchester city to go to press the money we paid for him is around the £45million plus add ons taking it up to £50million over the 5 year deal but the fee will stay undisclosed fee
unless the dirty rats at Liverpool leak it

the bigger picture is somebody coming in that will marque the signing of sterling and will put it on front page of every media outlet giving sterling a rest from the media hype the summer is going fast and in 3 weeks the first team will be back in pre season and the new faces will be on show

Marquee signing.....can anyone get down there fast to take a peak inside to see who is signing the contract with Sorriano and Txiki ?

circus+big+top+performers+entrance_01.jpg

Forget this Sterling fella I've heard Vassell is going on a free, can play left, right and central.

Decent record against the red shite as well.

What is the very good reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.