Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be pretty surprised if we weren't already privy to the FFP amendments, so doubt that's influencing any announcements.
Really? The FFP rules that most agree were put in place to derail our plans. If UEFA shook my hand I'd not only check for my watch but my fingers as well.
Or have I just been 'Clarkied' by your sarcasm?

Really? The FFP rules that most agree were put in place to derail our plans. If UEFA shook my hand I'd not only check for my watch but my fingers as well.
Or have I just been 'Clarkied' by your sarcasm?

Ha, fair point. It wasn't a Clarkie though! I just think after the initial hammering we took from UEFA that we're not taking anything for granted. You'd hope that we know where we stand now regarding our spending this summer.

I'm probably being naive though. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the new "relaxations" fuck us over in some way.

Ha, fair point. It wasn't a Clarkie though! I just think after the initial hammering we took from UEFA that we're not taking anything for granted. You'd hope that we know where we stand now regarding our spending this summer.

I'm probably being naive though. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the new "relaxations" fuck us over in some way.
I think your last sentence sums up how I ( and probably decision makers at City ) feel. We can not be naive enough to fall into a trap.
I hope all deals are done with the caveat of seeing exactly how these changes effect the football world, before we sign on the dotted line.
We could well have finalised one or two of our deals which we can not release because it would show other deals that we are not AS committed to the ones we are waiting for the outcome of FFP before completing. If you get my drift - it's late, I've had a couple, and am ready to hit the hay! Godbless, y'all - tomorrow's another (frustrating) day.

Aye clearly, I just find it strange that said people would give out the information considering it could be damaging to your club but I guess that is the price if you are an attention seeking whore.

I'd like to know why a poster identifies themselves with the chant of a rival club, supports a rival club, then comes onto the forum consisting mainly of fans of a different club consistently posts contrarian opinions that go against the general zeitgeist.

I don't presume it's because you enjoy people replying to you is it?

Why, what I wouldn't give for some of that attention for a lowly pleb like me

I'd like to know why a poster identifies themselves with the chant of a rival club, supports a rival club, then comes onto the forum consisting mainly of fans of a different club consistently posts contrarian opinions that go against the general zeitgeist.

I don't presume it's because you enjoy people replying to you is it?

Why, what I wouldn't give for some of that attention for a lowly pleb like me
You do.Buts its not always positive. ;)

I'd be pretty surprised if we weren't already privy to the FFP amendments, so doubt that's influencing any announcements.

I think thats the main stress point, during "relaxing" they might wanna pinch us just to see our reaction this time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.