Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also valued Suarez at £75 million last summer, Barca bid £60m but eventually paid the £75m he wanted
Not according to Barca (admittedly not the most reliable source).

It's in Liverpools interest to cultivate an image that they are hard nosed negotiators.

It's in ours not to be seen as a soft touch.

I think it doesn't matter at all because nobody has any idea what the negotiating process has been, & is going to spin it as us being taken for fools whatever we pay, in pretty much every deal we do.

"Haha, look at these idiots paying £24m for David Silva and £24m for Yaya Toure"

When we pay £50m!

This is a big deal for Liverpool. Perception is everything to a club who even compete with United for bullshit narrative and revisionism.

This deal represents the acceptance of their standing in the grander scheme of things, the fork in the road, the sobering reality of a club who forgot that history only keeps you warm at night for so long.

They will hold out for the full asking IMO, simply because they need to prolong the delusions of grandeur for a couple more years yet.
I love it when you talk dirty Tolmie.

Not according to Barca (admittedly not the most reliable source).

It's in Liverpools interest to cultivate an image that they are hard nosed negotiators.

It's in ours not to be seen as a soft touch.
But the way its been played out we will look like a soft touch anyway as we will be paying £20m more than what we opened with.

When we pay £50m!
Are they willing to accept car stereos and hubcaps as part payment?

Seriously though, I think it'd be a great negotiating tactic if the club bought up all the remaining houses around anfield for a fair value to the current tenants.

But the way its been played out we will look like a soft touch anyway as we will be paying £20m more than what we opened with.
I doubt anyone with common sense believes the opening bid was anything other than just getting the ball rolling.

What if Liverpool had said yes to the opening bid which with add ons was £30m.

It all heresay, no one please put a video of them up

I doubt anyone with common sense believes the opening bid was anything other than just getting the ball rolling.

The opening bid should have been for a 2 year loan deal with those cunts paying the wages. They were never going to accept the first bid anyway so why start off somewhere close to the end price?

Just whack £50m on the negotiating table now, get it done.

Everyone knows that's what will happen.

shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.