Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place to post it but I wrote an article on young Raheem Sterling. If any of you would like to read it, that'd be greatly appreciated. Feedback welcome etc...

https://watchtheshortcorner.wordpress.com/

Good read and make a number of key points.

Excited to hopefully get Sterling at City. His pace, ability to go past defenders on both sides and link play with Silva & Aguero to name just two is mouth watering. I'd also expect Sterling with youth on his side to get much better.

Great time to be a blue.

Fuck me. The independent have just used football manager to predict that sterling will be a bad buy for us! I'm guessing they had john aldridge to test it for them

Fuck me. The independent have just used football manager to predict that sterling will be a bad buy for us! I'm guessing they had john aldridge to test it for them

The Independent is absolutely dreadful these days. They publish any old shit on their sport pages in order to try and drive traffic to their site.

It's been all downhill since they encouraged people to vote Tory at the last election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.