Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, First post on here but I think it's important. I'm Jamaican and was in the Club last night when lo and behold Raheem walks in with his Marverly crew. Pretty well off Jamaican So I partied with them in the VIP and got a chance to talk and vibe with sterling for a bit. Joked around about England with him for a bit then said I couldn't wait to see him in blue this August. He smiled and laughed with me. Make of that what you will. Just thought I'd share.
@Damocles @Bill @shadygiz @Prestwich_Blue

Where's he posting from?

Hey, First post on here but I think it's important. I'm Jamaican and was in the Club last night when lo and behold Raheem walks in with his Marverly crew. Pretty well off Jamaican So I partied with them in the VIP and got a chance to talk and vibe with sterling for a bit. Joked around about England with him for a bit then said I couldn't wait to see him in blue this August. He smiled and laughed with me. Make of that what you will. Just thought I'd share.

You wouldn't happen to be Chris Gayle by any chance, would you?

Pictures or it didn't happen.

No one cares about Sterling, was you smoking Ganja, the good shit?
pmsllllllll this made me twitch hahahaha

heres my 25p's worth.

I personally think this deal was done when he came back from Ibiza. Since then, Liverpool have spent the money securing their targets without being ripped off.
When this deal was done, the condition was no leaks as Liverpool wanted to control the public perception of this deal.
This really is a media circus...after seeing this on our website today it just clarify's my opinion i think:

Apparently, a senior Anfield source stated: "City have behaved honourably throughout negotiations, but they know what our valuation is. It is up to them whether they want to meet it."

Weren't we being slandered by them during their spending spree?...now they have completed, "we have been honourable" hahahahahha
this is either see through like glass, or , I am extremely naive!!

Aren't Txixi Sterling,KDB & Pogba all on holiday??? Maybe the deals have been signed already and the presentation formalities will be done en masse to put a nuke under world football. The snippets we are feeding the press are all very confident, surely we have learnt from the kaka episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.