Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, First post on here but I think it's important. I'm Jamaican and was in the Club last night when lo and behold Raheem walks in with his Marverly crew. Pretty well off Jamaican So I partied with them in the VIP and got a chance to talk and vibe with sterling for a bit. Joked around about England with him for a bit then said I couldn't wait to see him in blue this August. He smiled and laughed with me. Make of that what you will. Just thought I'd share.

Hey, First post on here but I think it's important. I'm Jamaican and was in the Club last night when lo and behold Raheem walks in with his Marverly crew. Pretty well off Jamaican So I partied with them in the VIP and got a chance to talk and vibe with sterling for a bit. Joked around about England with him for a bit then said I couldn't wait to see him in blue this August. He smiled and laughed with me. Make of that what you will. Just thought I'd share.
Pics or it didnt happen

How well off? Kip on the couch well off or will I get my own room when I come down to Jamaica? ;)

Unfortunately didn't take any pictures. He's always in the clubs whenever he's here though. I'm sure you can find some form of photo evidence from a google search. Looks like he took his entire community out with him last night haha. 30+ People in the VIP area just for him.

Unfortunately didn't take any pictures. He's always in the clubs whenever he's here though. I'm sure you can find some form of photo evidence from a google search. Looks like he took his entire community out with him last night haha. 30+ People in the VIP area just for him.
No one cares about Sterling, was you smoking Ganja, the good shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.