Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, they have GCHQ style IP monitoring shit in the Mods forum......... Its called Big Brother Bluemoon.

Apparently they monitor our every movement, have x-ray capabilities & can see round corners too!!! Its just sign of the times mate.....
You'd be surprised (stop picking your nose and eating it)

Some people are born great ,some archive greatness , and some have greatness thrust upon them. The time is close my friends.

They archive greatness?

As in they put their greatness in a safe place on one side to be able to retrieve it later?

Nice

I really hope this gets done this week.
I'm guessing it must be soon by the way the dippers are splashing the cash, and the various impartial media stories about English youngsters being paid too much and being overvalued. I'd imagine there will be more of the same plus a flurry of ex-dippers queuing up to to say they don't rate him in the press when it's imminent.

From some guy on Twitter.

@Mr_CallumWright: Sterling to Man City agreement has now been reached. Fee will reach £50m. Will be announced in the next few days. #LFC

From some guy on Twitter.

@Mr_CallumWright: Sterling to Man City agreement has now been reached. Fee will reach £50m. Will be announced in the next few days. #LFC
i have no doubt his is all sorted and the only reasons the deal has not been announced is to allow the dippers to buy players without other clubs being sure of the money on the hip and secondly because nobody trusts the fucking crooks at Uefa and all the FFP bollocks.

If we can get Raheem and De Bruyne in to add to our attack, add in Lopes and Iheanacho and I think we would be set going forward.

Silva, Nasri, Navas, Sterling, De Bruyne, Lopes and Iheanacho as attackers.

Aguero and Bony as strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.