Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
From some guy on Twitter.

@Mr_CallumWright: Sterling to Man City agreement has now been reached. Fee will reach £50m. Will be announced in the next few days. #LFC

Also saw this....

Mr_CallumWright‏@Mr_CallumWright28m28 minutes ago
Also stating that @JamesPearceEcho and @TonyBarretTimes are well aware of the deal but have been sworn to a media blackout until complete..?

p.s Looks like he was talking about Liverpool possible sale to a Dubai consortium(in the twitter comment above) and not about the Sterling deal...sorry!

Mr_CallumWright‏@Mr_CallumWright37m37 minutes ago
It's been brought to my attention that FSG may be on the brink of finalising the sale of Liverpool FC to a Dubai based consortium. #LFC

Last edited:
Some dude called @MartynMacintyre (says he's a writer for The Mirror) has tweeted this: 'BREAKING: Manchester City sign Raheem Sterling from Liverpool on a 5 year contract. More to follow. #lfc #mcfc'

i have no doubt his is all sorted and the only reasons the deal has not been announced is to allow the dippers to buy players without other clubs being sure of the money on the hip and secondly because nobody trusts the fucking crooks at Uefa and all the FFP bollocks.

This is what winds me up about this (IMO) obviously done deal....fuck the scousers, their secrecy and attempts to save face for their deluded fan base. Get it announced ffs.

Also saw this....

Mr_CallumWright‏@Mr_CallumWright28m28 minutes ago
Also stating that @JamesPearceEcho and @TonyBarretTimes are well aware of the deal but have been sworn to a media blackout until complete..?

p.s Looks like he was talking about Liverpool possible sale to a Dubai consortium(in the twitter comment above) and not about the Sterling deal...sorry!

Mr_CallumWright‏@Mr_CallumWright37m37 minutes ago
It's been brought to my attention that FSG may be on the brink of finalising the sale of Liverpool FC to a Dubai based consortium. #LFC

So is he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.