Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
After ex Liverpool players talking about keeping sterling, to then going pretty quiet on the matter, I've just seen that Aldridge has been saying that Liverpool should sell him to us... Thought it was quite an interesting turn of events, hopefully it might mean him joining soon

Aldridge is just a contrary club puppet. A bit back he said sterling could be a new Messi or Ronaldo, now he's saying sell him we have better coming through. Ha ha. What a fucking no mark.

I remember a bloke with one of those placards/sandwich boards,used to wonder around the entrances of the main stand, it was when I was a lot younger and I was born in 67 so 70s/80s

Yes. He used to wonder if the end of the world was nigh.

It wasn't.

I remember a bloke with one of those placards/sandwich boards,used to wonder around the entrances of the main stand, it was when I was a lot younger and I was born in 67 so 70s/80s

I remember him too, he was wrong every time for around 30 years, he was right eventually I suppose, Imagine being in his family around the dinner table smiles all round. Unless he fooked off after the good Sheik Mansour came along and he's at Old Twatford now.

He will be signed by Friday. This isn't based on fact, or ITK info, purely 100% guess work but I'm confident! Who is with me?!

He will be signed by Friday. This isn't based on fact, or ITK info, purely 100% guess work but I'm confident! Who is with me?!

I hope your right the bids have been happening on a weekly basis round about Wednesday. I've got a feeling this could be like the Nasri deal and done late August.

Looks like we could be leaving 40 million as our final offer and letting the scousers sweat on whether we will walk away or pay up. They wouldn't want to be left with a player that does not want to be there and the supporters want rid.

Just read Roy Evans,john Aldridge and Bruce grobblar all saying time to get rid all so predictable .
p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.