Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe any ITK information from somebody who seriously calls themselves "Moose"

Hi Damocles, I agree mate.....questionable source but lots of rumours on this, so might be some truth in it!....but your right, could be aload of rubbish!;) Lets hope this would be another signing that pushes Sterling out the door to us!;)

talkSPORT‏@talkSPORT5m5 minutes ago
Liverpool have agreed a deal for Aston Villa's Christian Benteke, talkSPORT told http://tlks.pt/GBP2kV #LFC #AVFC

Jake Reynolds‏@Reynolds99Jake11m11 minutes ago
Christian Benteke to be joining Liverpool in the next 48 hours. #LFC.

The Villa Blogger‏@TheVillaBlogger34m34 minutes ago
Graham Beecroft of @talkSPORT say's that Christian Benteke to sign for Liverpool in the very near future, maybe even today! #AVFC #LFC

Funny how they all keep convincing themselves that ibe is superior to sterling. What planet are they on?

Liverpool now have Lambert, Origi, Balotelli, Sturridge, Borini, Ings and possibly Benteke. No idea what they are upto.

Liverpool now have Lambert, Origi, Balotelli, Sturridge, Borini, Ings and possibly Benteke. No idea what they are upto.

They'll try and offload Lambert, Balotelli and Borini. Sturridge will continue to be a crock and Brenda will play every single one of them out of position.

I refuse to believe any ITK information from somebody who seriously calls themselves "Moose"
I was staying at The Wembley Hilton the day we played Stoke and TS had set up a live broadcast in the bar. H&J where doing the show and the "Moose" was going around interviewing the fans, he came over to us and asked us if we fancied doing a quick interview on air. We told him thanks, but no thanks..not quite as politely as that..

I was staying at The Wembley Hilton the day we played Stoke and TS had set up a live broadcast in the bar. H&J where doing the show and the "Moose" was going around interviewing the fans, he came over to us and asked us if we fancied doing a quick interview on air. We told him thanks, but no thanks..not quite as politely as that..

He's alright as a bloke. Met him in Florida a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.