Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if we are waiting for Liverpool to sign a striker. If we give them £50 million, it puts them at a massive disadvantage as the selling club immediately knows they have all that cash.
I'd love it if we waited for them to sign Benteke for £32 million, then they come back to us and say "Ok we can complete now" and we say "erm no........................hows about £35 million instead"? Gazunderrrr!!

Sterling on his way for medical soon ur having a laugh arnt you?

Just wishful thinking mate......with all the spending Liverpool doing, I am just hoping we might have an end to all the rumours and that Sterling will be confirmed as a City player soon.....;)

It makes sense for Liverpool to buy now, if we'd have signed Sterling for 50m weeks then players such as Firmino and Clyne would have cost them a lot more. I'm not ITK but I think it's only a matter of time.

I think everyone who is pancaking about our transfers, need to review our chairman's interview he gave 2 weeks ago.

He assured everyone there would be high calibre players moving to us this summer, and that our squad will be a lot stronger.

Our chairman is no clown, so I am still highly confident of all 3 of our main targets signing actually.

I was convinced YAYA was going to leave, and he changed his mind when he found out our summer recruitment plans...

It makes sense for Liverpool to buy now, if we'd have signed Sterling for 50m weeks then players such as Firmino and Clyne would have cost them a lot more. I'm not ITK but I think it's only a matter of time.

yeah we do them a favour they take the piss regarding the slating of Sterling all the while they are spending a portion of our money on new players

So by that I assume you must think Southampton are stupid.

Safc - Now before we say how much we want for Clyne how much are you getting for Sterling?

Lfc - Hes not for sale have you not heard? We rejected 2 bids..

Safc - So you haven't done the Sterling deal in secret and are using that money to fund this deal?

Lfc - Nope

Safc - That's 10m and 2.5m in add ons then.

Come on FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.