Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
From that terrible effort at English from Pete Spencer, i get that he's reacting to the media from yesterday: Pogba going to Barca; De Bruyne staying at Wolfsburg. So he thinks Sterling will be our only signing.

From that terrible effort at English from Pete Spencer, i get that he's reacting to the media from yesterday: Pogba going to Barca; De Bruyne staying at Wolfsburg. So he thinks Sterling will be our only signing.
Yes because if his first two assumptions were true, we'd definitely just give up on signing anyone else for the summer and go home.

Just raggy Spencer, displaying raggy logic...

Sterling signs for us and he's over-rated and a waste of money.

Sign for the rags and he'd be a world beater and a snip at the price!

Would be laughable if not so pathetically predictable!

I think being a 'former' editor of the MUEN and highlighting it....is frankly, not cricket

Even oakie thinks he's a **** and that from a man who treats the paper like the magna carter..

Spencer is a no mark, he's also been bummed by Dave maddoxs, sorry, allegedly!!

Liverpool have spent the £40 million Sterling money on Firminho and Clyne.

This deal should go through pretty soon, shouldn't it?

Did Liverpool use their nectar points card with Southampton again? They must be upto enough points now to get a free youth player

I think Liverpool are now Southampton's biggest revenue stream, should be investigated really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.