Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They would have had a budget of around 50-60m anyway before sales so they wont have to sell at all really.

How do you figure that one out? They increased there wage bill by a huge amount last season budgeting for CL and guess what? They don't have CL any more. Adding in the new stand that they have to pay FSG for in the next few years it's possible they're on sell to buy.

No. They would have had a budget of around 50-60m anyway before sales so they wont have to sell at all really.
Potentially not money but from a like for like replacement surely Firmino replaces Sterling? I don't think you can have a side of Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Ibe and Markovic?? Not including the shite forwards they have too? As well as throwing Sterling in the mix...

Potentially not money but from a like for like replacement surely Firmino replaces Sterling? I don't think you can have a side of Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Ibe and Markovic?? Not including the shite forwards they have too? As well as throwing Sterling in the mix...

Tbh, you will struggle to make a side out of whatever Brenda signs, so we can't judge either way.

That makes sense for me that they have cover for him now but as for cash i very much doubt Liverpool wouldnt have 50m for transfers anyway.

They've lost £50m a year for two years running and the third year they scraped into profitability based on the increased TV revenue. No idea why people think they're a rich club.

How do you figure that one out? They increased there wage bill by a huge amount last season budgeting for CL and guess what? They don't have CL any more. Adding in the new stand that they have to pay FSG for in the next few years it's possible they're on sell to buy.

Their wage bill will look better I presume given Gerrard and Johnsons departures. The players they have already brought in won't be on massive wages. If they do sign another player and they are linked with Benteke I would be of the opinion that they are spending our money. The outlay thus far doesn't necessarily point to that yet in my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.