Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no pressure on us whatsoever with this signing. Sterling isn't willing to move abroad yet and no other club in England seems willing to stump up the huge fee Liverpool want. Whatever the reason is that we're waiting on the final bid, whether it be allowing Liverpool to buy the players they want first or trying to get the other big transfers tied up, there is no pressure to rush it. If he hasn't signed by the 12th then I will be concerned as that's when our preseason gets underway and he should be there from the start to have as much time possible with his new teammates.

Sometimes I wish we would be more clinical in the transfer market. Our owners are pure class, and I wouldn't want that aspect of them to change. But sometimes I get the impression that all our dealings are done very calm and quietly, and can't help but think that we're letting representatives of other clubs jump in before us, all guns blazing.

The way we go about our business is very calm and classy but it doesn't half put my nerves on edge!

Does nothing for my anxiety. . .

I know people would've said this before, but why would the Scousers spend a shed load of money on new players from the sale of a player that they haven't even sold yet?
They would surely have enough in the bank anyway or have a cast iron guarantee a club will buy him. So if this is the case why haven't his new club announced the deal?
I don't buy it when people say it's because they want to do their transfer businesses first to make them look good.

They keep fobbing us off with these bids but they still expect us to come in and buy him..

Might drag on for a bit price wise but it's done in terms of an agreement with Sterling and his agent. Not exactly groundbreaking news but there you go, comes from a very genuine source.

Pogba also keen on coming back to Manchester.

Might drag on for a bit price wise but it's done in terms of an agreement with Sterling and his agent. Not exactly groundbreaking news but there you go, comes from a very genuine source.

Pogba also keen on coming back to Manchester.

Get your tin hat on mate ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.