Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "source" didn't happen to have a Northern Ireland accent by any chance did they?

Acting with their usual high standard of class and dignity I see. They've been despicable over this. I wonder if Paul Tyrrell is advising them on PR as this reeks of his MO.
It's been faintly hypnotic watching the club raging at the dying of the light in such a public fashion.

It's been faintly hypnotic watching the club raging at the dying of the light in such a public fashion.

I will nick this if you don't mind, great line to use with Liverpool fans going ape. 'carry on raging at the dying of your light' . no need to say anything else and should appeal to their natural poetic nature.

I will nick this if you don't mind, great line to use with Liverpool fans going ape. 'carry on raging at the dying of your light' . no need to say anything else and should appeal to their natural poetic nature.
* You won't be the first to on here plagiarise my offerings and claim them as their own ;-)

* apologies to Dylan Thomas :-)

* You won't be the first to on here plagiarise my offerings and claim them as their own ;-)
It was my mothers favourite piece..... Should be added to the Liverpool thread title in the general forum.
Much as I admire your independence of mind on many topics I doubt there will be much of yours I would want to plagerise ;-)

* apologies to Dylan Thomas :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.