Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of a friend works for Liverpool in the Partnerships department - dealing with sponsors etc. He said that the team met up today for suit fitting and sterling was there and in good spirits. Whilst not purely on the basis of that info, there is a part of me which is starting to think that this may not be as concrete as we think. Barely news, I know, but thought I'd post it.

I suppose it's also worth mentioning that Balotelli didn't turn up today.
He's probably happy because he knows its his last week. Kids are the same the week before the summer hols.

A friend of a friend works for Liverpool in the Partnerships department - dealing with sponsors etc. He said that the team met up today for suit fitting and sterling was there and in good spirits. Whilst not purely on the basis of that info, there is a part of me which is starting to think that this may not be as concrete as we think. Barely news, I know, but thought I'd post it.

Course he's happy. He's about to escape from Merseyside, double his salary... and he's just got a free Armani suit chucked in

I'd be in good spirits as well !!!

Hope the suit was one of those cream ones from their FA Cup days .... if anything is going to drive someone out of a club it's gonna be one of those monstrosities!!!

No fucker works in Liverpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.