Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope Milner doesnt turn his head though :(
"See my trophy cabinet there? The one with the two Premier League winners medals, Capital One Cup winners medal, Community Shield winners medal and an FA Cup winners medal? It's right there next to that framed picture of me scoring the winning goal against Bayern at the Allianz in the Champions League. You remember the Champions League, right?!. Yeah, you don't want any of that stuff"

"See my trophy cabinet there? The one with the two Premier League winners medals, Capital One Cup winners medal, Community Shield winners medal and an FA Cup winners medal? It's right there next to that framed picture of me scoring the winning goal against Bayern at the Allianz in the Champions League. You remember the Champions League, right?!. Yeah, you don't want any of that stuff"

He might even say something like this. "The reason they can't afford to pay you a decent wage is because they've just paid me a massive signing on fee. And whatever you do when you go to City, don't shag Nasri's mrs or eat Yaya's cake."

He might even say something like this. "The reason they can't afford to pay you a decent wage is because they've just paid me a massive signing on fee. And whatever you do when you go to City, don't shag Nasri's mrs or eat Yaya's cake."

Lol that escalated quickly. My point was that he should not be convincing him in any other way like "they want you only for HG tag, wont play you enough, here you have more fellow countrymen", etc.

Since, Milner played 45 times last season and gave the reason to leave as "lack of playing time". Dont know what else he may feed to him. Just skeptical nothing else.

Lol that escalated quickly. My point was that he should not be convincing him in any other way like "they want you only for HG tag, wont play you enough, here you have more fellow countrymen", etc.

Since, Milner played 45 times last season and gave the reason to leave as "lack of playing time". Dont know what else he may feed to him. Just skeptical nothing else.

I don't think milner's a twat so we should be OK.

Lets hope he displays more mental fortitude than you, then.

GDM: making people feel good about themselves with his unfeasibly large vocabulary since 2010.

Sad I know; quoting my own post but after a few glasses of nice California Merlot, I remember where I first heard the word "unfeasibly" as it is not at all used over here in the Colonies. Sorry about the large image though...

146_TCT_Buster_Gonad.jpg

Last edited:
The club are teasing us along here aren't they?. Never known us take so long to get our targets in, and at this rate we'll still be fannying about come 31st August. I just wonder if Txiki is nowhere near Garry Cook at negotiating for players. With Cook it was boom, boom, player signed, no messing about, with Txiki it seems to be " right shall we put a bid in or not".

The club are teasing us along here aren't they?. Never known us take so long to get our targets in, and at this rate we'll still be fannying about come 31st August. I just wonder if Txiki is nowhere near Garry Cook at negotiating for players. With Cook it was boom, boom, player signed, no messing about, with Txiki it seems to be " right shall we put a bid in or not".
And you know this as fact? You are making a ridiculous assumption there

Not completely true that. The Pogba pursuit is panning out in a very similar manner to the Tevez transfer.

The same outcome would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.