Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny what can happen in less than a year

Tbf, if it wasn't for the fact of Liverpool leaking his contract negotiation details & Sterling & his agent seeing their arses, there would be pretty much no chance of Liverpool selling a 'happy' Sterling to anyone at this point. And their fans would be telling everyone how he was the next Kenny Dalglish & how much he loved them & would never ever leave etc.

The fact that 50% of the article was about the laughing gas incident tells me that he is definitely coming to us. "Liverpool seal the deal of the century, selling bad boy and unwanted player Sterling to money bags City for a total fee of £100m"

The fact that 50% of the article was about the laughing gas incident tells me that he is definitely coming to us. "Liverpool seal the deal of the century, selling bad boy and unwanted player Sterling to money bags City for a total fee of £100m"

Oh aye and that will just be the start of it. He'll be dropped by England and quickly become public enemy no 1.

The media will be all over him and us once this deal is done. But I have no doubt at all that we will have the last laugh once he is setting up Aguero for fun and we piss the league.

The media will be all over him and us once this deal is done. But I have no doubt at all that we will have the last laugh once he is setting up Aguero for fun and we piss the league.

I agree - fuck the media and the dippers thinking lickle old city have over-paid for a 'troublesome, unproven player'. Come december would love to see their faces when he's giving it to aguero and scoring himself. Lovely.

Is this talk of £50m true or just media speculation? I'm buzzing at the thought of getting this deal over the line. Come in Txiki, earn your corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.